Thursday, June 14, 2018

A Day in My Life

by Eva, 5th grade

At home
First I wake up at 5:30. After that I get dressed and then I make my breakfast. My breakfast is cereal. After that I brush my hair and brush my teeth. I always take my phone if I have to call my parents. Sometimes I go to school by car but today I have to go to school by bus.

In school
Once I’m at school, first I put down my backpack and I take out my books. When the bell rings everybody has to sit down so I sit down, and I start to draw if the teacher is isn’t there. When the teacher is in class we start to learn. The class is so boring. At the second break we go to eat. After we have to go to class. At lunch time the class goes together to have lunch. The lunch is not always the best but it’s okay. In the afternoon students have to do their homework. When we are finished with it we go out to the garden. At 4 o’clock I go home.

At home
 At home I play video games or I darw, but when there’s an exam the next day, then I start to study. At 16:30 I go to take a shower and after that I have dinner. After dinner at 20.00 I drink some milk and then I go to brush my teeth. I go to bed at 20:20.

No comments:

Post a Comment