An Elder Scrolls: V Skyrim fan book
Prophecy of the Dragonborn
When mistrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world
When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped
When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles
When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls
When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding
The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn
Skyrim wreath on the brink of collapse. Let’s but now look west toward Helgen. Three carts full of prisoners approaching Helgen.
One of which is where our protagonist sits. His name is Nhovat and he’s a wood elf. Next to him there sits Ulfric Stormcloak the Jarl of Windhelm. He’s one of the most powerful Nord jarls.
- Do you heard about Ulfric Stormcloack murdered the High King Torygg - said a Stormcloak soldier.
- No – said Nhovat.
After one minute they arrived at Helgen.
- Who are they father? – asked a young Redguard boy to his father.
- Go to your room my son – said the father – now!
- Yes father.
On the other two carts there were a lot of stormcloak soldiers. And the notary began to say the name of the prisoners.
- Ulfric Stormcloak, the Jarl of Windhelm. Go to the block.
- Lokir of Rorikstead. Go to the block.
- Ralof of Riverwood. Go to the block.
- Move forward prisoner. Captain what shall we do? He’s not ont he list.
- Forget the list notary. He go to the block
- Sorry prisoner I think we will meet in Sovngarde, but now go to the block.
Then there was a deep roar.
- What was that? – asked the executiner.
- Nothing – said the captain – General Tullius I request permission to commence execution.
- I give you the license. – said General Tullius.
A stormcloak soldier was execute before. When Lokir followed he ran away.
- Archers! – said the captain. Two archers aim the back of Lokir. Then they shoot.
- Come on, Nhovat! – said the notary.
She stepped onto the back of Nhovat and folded his head into the block. The executioner lifted his axe. Then the dragon appeard at the bastion and killed the executioner. Hadvar the notary run to help Nhovat.
- Come on prisoners, we don’t have time for idling.
Nhovat went into the bastion with Hardvar. He cut down Nhovat’s rope clamp. Our elf find an studded Imperial armor and a steel sword.
- Come let’s escape this place.
They’re went through the prison and they find three Stormcloaks. They sneak behind the enemy and kill them.
After prison there was the entrance to the wilderness.
Before the storm
- What’s your name prisoner? – said Hardvar.
- So Nhovat go to Jarl Balgruuf the Greater, the jarl of Whiterun to get help to Skyrim’s dragon problem.
- But first go to Riverwood to my uncle Alvor.
Our protagonist started to walk but after a while he saw an Ancient Nordic barrow. This is important to know that in the deep of the Nordic barrows the Draugrs are burried. If someone wants approach the barrow he/she needs to carry weapons.
About fifteen minutes later Nhovat reached Riverwood. He spoke with a man and the man said, „Riverwood needs more guards, and asked the wood elf to go to the Jarl of Whiterun and ask for help.” When he arrived at Whiterun he turned left and started to walk to the Dragonsreach (the palace of Whiterun was built to capture a dragon, now the dragon’s skull is above the throne of Jarl Balgruuf.) Nhovat arrived to the Jarl and tell him abouut in Riverwood there’s not too many guards. Balruuf sent Nhovat to is mage, Farengar secret-fire.
- Well Nhovat – said Farengar – I have a mission for you.
- What’s that? asked Nhovat.
- You know that dragons are come back to our loved homeland. The mission is to recover the Dragonstone from Bleak Falls Barrow the ancient Nordic barrow.