Thursday, June 14, 2018

1234 Slaughter Me Street

by Máté L, 5th grade


-What do you remeber? said the psychologist
-Not much. Just a burning house and 3 or 4 monsters…
-Ok so do you remeber anything about those monsters?
-Not too much, just that there was one who followed me, another that looked out of the door and another who waited until I came there and then try to kill me.
-Ok I think you need to get some free time-said the psychologist- so take some days off, lay at home and don’t get stressed Ok?
-Yes I will try.
And I went to my office and asked my boss for some days off. I got a free week. I went home. I relaxed a bit but I coulden’t sleep that night. I felt like somebody or something watched me. I got up from my bed and I started to ask:
-Is anyone here?
There were no answer. So I asked again:
-Is anyone here?
I still felt like somebody watching me so I híd in a closet. It was a really good idea because I saw a monster run over to the closet. I was shocked. I started to ask my self:
-Am I sleeping? Is this were one of those monsters? Am I having a nightmare?
And then a I heared a sound
-Find a pink orb. Find a pink orb.
I ran out of the closet I saw a pink line and I started to follow it. I found a pink orb and then I heard:
-Get out of that house! Get out of that house!
I ran to the exit as fast as I could. I jumped out of the door. Before I closed the door I saw the monster. I smashed the door and I ran across the street. I didn’t go back to my house until morning. The whole house was empty, but a table was broken.
-I don’t think I’m hallucinating.
-Well do you remember that moster? asked the pshyhologist
-It was blue and tall and….
-And what?
-It looked a bit like one monster that I saw int he burning house, but it wasn’t it.
-Ok just go home relax more and I think it will be solved. Oh and if it didn’t stop come back tomorow
To be continued…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment