Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Three Days with Evil Robots {Creative Writing - Stories}

by K. Mátyás, 5th grade


My mission is to defend the Feri’s Pizzeria. I’m the General of the GSG9. This is The Germen Super Commando Unit. My equipment: a 416 Carabine with Reflex (slight), a Glock-18 (big capacity with high fire rate and with 9mm ammo) a knife (for meele) and 3 ADS-es for a night . This is a high fire rated assault rifle with 5.56mm ammo, with an extended quick draw mag (mag), vertical forgrip (grip) and compensator (to the barell).

First night:
I secured the Security room with baricades and here is an ADS too. I baricaded every door. I’ve got two more ADS, so I use them in the corridor. And I’m ready to defend myself! A Feri bear robot has found me. The ADS (active defend system) is working. They are close to me. I killed the Zsuzsi duck with a headshot, but there are two more robots remaining. I’m behind my deployable shield, so they can’t see me, but the ADS can see them. BOOOMM!!! (the ADS working). They are at the right corridor! RAATTAATAATATATATA!!!!! And no more robots remaining!

Second night:
So I’v got 2 baricades and 3 ADS-es to protect myself. There are two corridors so 1 ADS to 1 corridor. And I need an ADS near me. The bots are coming. BOOOOOOOOMM!!! (ADS). Two more bots! Zsuzsi Duck is coming for me. HEADSHOT! One more! Feri Bear is the last one, and I have a Frag grenade. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!! Victory! Easy!

Third night:
These bots are creepy! Sometimes they are invisible! These are the shadow bots. I need to use my Black eyes. These are special cameras and they can turn  360 degrees. My plan is to spot them and throw  C4 and explode them. So they are at their main position, at the dining room. I need to get there and arm the C4. [Ten miniuts later…] So it’s armed and ready to explode. Every bot is there, so this is a really  lucky! The detonator is in my hand. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY!!!

Ten hours later…
WHAAT? YOU DESTROYEED THE BOTS AND THE PIZZERIA??? - said the boss.

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment