Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Bendy and the Ink Machine {Creative Writing - Stories}

by Máté L, 5th grade


It’s been 30 years?! – And I went to the workshop-

-Ok this place look so much older, and why is there ink everywhere?

I heard something. It was an old broken ink machine

-I need to find some things, so that I can repair this machine- I throght- But where can I find them?

Then I tried to find Joey, but I only found tools. Then I realised I could repair the ink machine! I started to search. I found some old pictures and videos that me and Joey created. Good memories. Then I found everything: A gear, a wrench and a disc. I went back and I saw a room with an ink monster inside. It looked like a character from one of our cartoons. It looked like… Boris! But I didn’t wanted to go in. I needed to fix the machine. I saw a board that moved. I was really scared! I tried to fix the machine, but I did something wrong. It started to flood! I tried to run. I saw two corridors. I started to run to the right side but the roof collapsed and another ink monster attacked me! It looked like ... Bendy! But he was full of ink and I didn’t see his face but I think it was Bendy. Then while I’m running the floor collapsed under me and I fell with it too. When I got up my head hurt and I was in a dark room.

-It wasn’t a nightmare!

-To be continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment