Monday, March 4, 2019

Haiku(s) {Poetry}

by K. Mátyás, 6th grade

Two plus two is four
Minus one that’s three. Quick Maths!
Easy! Not for me!

Hop out the four door
With the four-four! Sure, it was
One, two, three and four!

Takes Man’s Twix by force
Send Man to the shop by force.
You know I hate it!

Do you remember?
I was trapping on the phone,
’Movi’n that cornflakes!’

You donut! Your nose,
is long like a garden house!
Heard that? You’re done now!

Did you know that thing?
A man can never feel hot!
Perspiration things!


Are you ready boY?
I do not need eyes to see,
watch; look… everything!

I’ve got some rules! First:
Do not use –I before verbs!
Clear? Finished! Second!...

Suddenly a sound:
a TWITCHSTREAMERBTW!!!
He hates Twitch streamers…

Second rule, listen!
P.E. is enough! For me…
Do not need Grammar!

Russia is the best!
They’re riding BLOODY bears there.
Don’t need Grammar! Right?
Riding BLOODY bears?
Ha, Ali-A intro plays!
Ha-ha, enough fun!
Ha, you made me laugh!
Russians are BLOODY LEGENDS!
Grammar is still bad!

Thirteen plus one! Ha!
Russians are BLOODY crazy!
BOOM! I’m so stupid…

Just another one!
The time is fourteen:naught+naught!
That’s BLOODY pointless!

No comments:

Post a Comment