Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Super Mario Bros {Short Story}

by L. Máté, 6th grade

-Oh Mario the princess has been captured (loud whisper) again.

-Oh come-a on! It’s-a third time in the week! LUIGI COME-A HERE WE HAVE-A SOMETHING TO DO!

-What’s so important?-Luigi asked

-Guess what.

-No.

-Why?

-Because I’ve had enough! I’m not going to save the princess every day and not even get paid for it!

-Okei dokie but-a if I get something for saving the princess-a you aren’t going to get anything.

-Okay.

So Mario went on an ’amazing’ adventure to save the princess.


He had to kill a lot of mushrooms and turtles but it was fine because they were Bowser’s minions. He even met a cute dinosaur called Yoshi (Yeah I know he is not in smb1 but still). After many, and by many I mean MANY, hours later he finally got to Bowser’s castle. It was full of lava, even though I don’t know how. He then faced Bowser himself. They had an epic fight and by epic I mean that Bowser, no one knows why, put an axe at the and of the bridge and when he jumped Mario ran under him grabed the axe and cut down the bridge. Bowser also thought it was a good idea to put lava under the bridge so he fell in the hot lava.
Then he met the princ…

-Princess-a where are you..

-Thank you for saving me Mario but our princess is in an other castle.-Toad said

-So you’re saying that I almost died of hunger and killed tons of mushrooms just to get to the wrong castle?!

-Ummm… Yeah?

-I-I… I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



------------------------------Player One controller disconnected-----------------------------

1 comment: