Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Famous People: TIM BURTON {Informational Writing}

by Eva, 5th grade

Tim Burton is a famous artist and director because of his art style. This art style is a little creepy, but I think it’s not too creepy. Tim Burton has made a lot of movies, such as Edward Scissorhands, and he often uses this art style when creating animated films, for example Corpse Bride. He loves his work in animation. He is still making movies. I love all of his films because these films are interesting. He is 54 years old and he was born in 1958.08.25. He has a family, too.


I think animation is difficult. I have tried simple animation, but I can’t L. When I grow up I want to be too an animator because I love to draw and I think Tim Burton loves drawing too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment