Wednesday, November 6, 2019

A Summer Trip

by L. Dani, 7th grade


This summer I went to Nádasd, which is a village ’near’ Balaton. We went to visit one of my parents’ friends who lives there. I think we were there for 9 days. My parents’ friends bought a house and we slept there. It had a sauna, a jacuzzi tub, an Xbox 360 and no wifi. It also had beer in the basement. I think another reason why we went there was because the Völgy Festival, which is nearby, but I’m not sure, but a reason which I’m sure about is that my Dad was the pastor at the worship on Sunday. It was a 4 hour ride from Nyíregyháza, so it was pretty boring. We also brought our Switch with us. It’s Switch or Nintendo Switch, please don’t call it Nintendo, that’s the company. After that we went to Révfülöp. It is next to Balaton. We were there for a week. We watched the new Aladdin movie and Spiderman: Far From Home at an outdoor cinema there. The outdoor cinema also has a beach. We went to that beach twice and twice to the other one which had a restaurant. Next we went another town that I don’t remember the name of, for 3 days with my half-sister and my nephew and niece. I don’t remember much about that. Also there are probably a lot of things I forgot
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment