Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Advent Market {A Holiday Memory}

by Laky, 5th grade

ADVENT MARKET

             
             2018
               Dec. 04
                                    
          
                        Nyíregyháza
                          Rákóczi Square


(I hope you see  the „Back to the Future” reference here ;) )


- Laky! Laky! Laky, are you even here? Szabolcs to the Earth! Come back to reality! –
- Wha? What happened? Did I miss something? –
- Well… sort of. OK, so we have like an, umm, half hour to look around the Advent Market and buy things. – said Szabolcs.
- Great! How much money have you got? I’ve got 1050 Fts. – I said.
- Uhh… Well… -
- So? –
- Uhh… I totally forget it. – said Szabolcs.
And I just looked at him with a pretty „Are you serious?” face.
Szabolcs. The teacher said like 50 quintrillion times to bring money today. How the hell did you forget?

-         Okay, then – I said .
We started looking around for chimney cake shops with cheap prices, but sadly, all of shop’s chimney cakes cost 500 Fts.
-         Oh,crap – I said – I can’t buy two chimney cakes, just one.
-         No problem – said Szabi – I don’t need chimney cake.
-         Guys! Come her..e! *voracious eating* These chimney cakes are AMAZING! They make it over an open fire! – said Niké.
-         Okay, I guess we can give it a try… - I said.

A little while later…

-         *eating* Umm.. It’s *biting into the potato* not really *OM NOM NOM :D* good – I said – This chimney cake was super good. But this „Potato-On-A-Skewer” thing has no taste.
-         Can I have some? Please? Please? Pretty pretty pleeeease? –Csongor asked me  – I am hungry.
-         Okay, I guess I can give you and Szabi a little bit  - I said.
-         I don’t want that stupid potato thing. It looks like an  CENSORED.
-         Hey! – said Csongor, upset by Szabi – It’s not that! Can I have a little more? –
-         Just a LITTLE more, OK? – I asked. – I only have 50 Fts now, so I can’t buy myself an another one!
-         Ok,ok, I heard it. Look! We’re almost at the school!
-         Great!


      

  2222244q Like 3 or 4 hours later…

-         SO YOU SPENT ALMOST ALL OF THE MONEY ON A CHIMNEY CAKE AND A POTATO THING? – asked my Mom very angry.
-         Mom, but it happened like…


                   TO BE CONTINUED, FOLKS! J

Photo from the web


No comments:

Post a Comment