Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A day of my life

by K. Mátyás, 5th grade 

Tuesday…


I get up at about 6:30 and always 10 minutes later I actually get out of my bed. I go to the toilet. I have breakfast. Usually I have coffee with milk and some cookies. I go to brush my teeth and before I brush my teeth I need to poop. I get dressed and I’m ready to go to school. We start with craft then history. After history during the break we go for some food. Then it’s P.E.. After that we’ve got literature. Then grammar. Then we go to write cool blogs or go to lunch and after lunch we go to ICT. Then I wait two hours and go home. At home I play Q&A with my mum about my day. Sometimes I eat something and I go to play. Usually I play with my friends who are my classmates too. Usually we play R6S or PvZ GW2. Then I eat my dinner while I watch YouTube. After I brush my teeth and I pee. Then I go to bed. And I sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and… What the hell? It’s 6:30! Ten more minutes!...

No comments:

Post a Comment